Brown Leather Flask 8 oz
- Our take: timeless Groomsman gift and an essential for camping and ski trips
- Stainless steel flask wrapped in leather with hand stitch finish
- Light weight and durable
- Drink Safe - leather can get wet
- Wipe spills clean with damp towel and let leather dry
- To clean, fill flask with soapy water and let sit
- Full-grain vegetable tanned cow leather sourced from Paraguay
- Made in Paraguay
- 5.5" (L) x 4" (W) x 1" (H)
Conditioning: To improve quality, tone and feel of the leather, condition twice a year or as needed by applying Vasoline to a microfiber glove or cloth and massaging it evenly onto the leather. Bati's vegetable-tanned leather absorbs moisture and natural oils and takes on a darker, richer tone afterwards. *Conditioning is a great way to blend together the various marks and imperfections of the leather and bring out the natural patina.
Liquids: Bati leather can get wet! Our leather is treated with organic ingredients that make it water resistant. Before making the goods, we actually wet the hide with a sponge and stretch the leather out to make it softer. So don't worry if the leather gets wet, just let it dry out. *Condition the leather from time to time after exposure to water.
Spills & Stains: Bati leather is durable and tough to stain. Stains appear more prominently on lighter leather colors. Treat stains promptly with a damp cloth and wipe clean. If treated quickly, most spills will not leave a stain. If marks or stains do persist, soak a sponge in lemon juice and rub the affected area with force. *After cleaning, you can condition the stain and the surrounding area to even out the tone.
Washing: Hand wash clean and try not to wet the leather. For tough areas, soak with soapy water and let sit. Rinse clean and let dry.